Bengalla Reserve camping area (bush camping)
This area is about 34 km from Goondiwindi, with good river access for dropping in a line. You need to bring firewood and water. From the Goondiwindi post office, travel east on Marshall St to the large roundabout. Take the Border Rivers Tourist Dr exit, then travel 33 km to the reserve sign and follow the bush track to the river. Note: conventional vehicle access is only possible in dry weather.
Who to contact: Goondiwindi Regional Council (07) 4671 7400
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- The Broadwater camping area
- Cranky Rock Recreation Reserve
- Boonanga Reserve camping area (bush camping)
- Glenlyon Dam Tourist Park
- Lemon Tree Flat camping area
- Rainbow Reserve camping area (bush camping)
- Walpole Park camping area
- Lake Coolmunda Caravan Park
comments powered by Disqus