Wallace Motel & Caravan Park
This is a good quality park close to the city centre and on the banks of the Mary River. Access is easy from the southern approaches – just across the bridge. It is good value here and there is space for larger rigs. Bookings are recommended in peak periods. Pets are accepted in some cabins.
Toilets and showers (disabled access), laundry, dump point, gas refills, camp kitchen, barbecues, pool, boat ramp, wireless internet, pets OK.
Credit cards, eftpos.
Tent sites, powered sites, drive-thru sites, ensuite sites, fits big motorhomes, cabins.
22 Ferry Street, Maryborough 4650
Ph (07) 4121 3970
- BIG4 Bonny Hills Holiday Park
- Glenlodge Caravan Village
- Burrum River Caravan Park
- Happy Wanderer Village Caravan Park
- Fraser Lodge Holiday Park
- Tin Can Bay Tourist Park
- BIG4 Cane Village Holiday Park
- Harbour View Caravan Park
- Woodgate Beach Tourist Park