Bigriggen Park camping area
There’s plenty of room to sprawl on this 40 ha ground known for its peaceful surroundings and proximity to national parks. Wildlife is aplenty here: tree frogs, possums, wallabies and, if you’re lucky, maybe even platypus. The kiosk is open daily for bread, milk, ice, firewood and gas bottle refills (cash only). Bigriggen is 9 km west of Rathdowney, signposted on Bigriggan Rd from Upper Logan Rd. Bookings are required year-round.
How to book: 196 Bigriggan Rd, Rathdowney (07) 5463 6190 www.bigriggen.com.au
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- The Settlement camping area
- Burgess Park camping area
- Green Mountains camping area
- Binna Burra camping area
- Boonah Showground camping area
- Sharp Park River Bend Bush Camping
- Darlington Park camping area
- Flanagan Reserve camping area
- Stinson Park camping area
comments powered by Disqus