Burgess Park camping area
Much smaller than its sister site at Darlington Park, this flat and grassy 1.2 ha camping area backs onto Christmas Creek, a good spot for swimming and fishing, but the tap water needs to be treated or boiled before drinking. To find it, head for Christmas Creek Rd, 37 km south of Beaudesert; the road is signposted off Mt Lindesay Hwy at Laravale, 14 km south of Beaudesert. Bookings are recommended for peak periods.
How to book: Christmas Creek Rd, Laravale (07) 5544 8120
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- The Settlement camping area
- Green Mountains camping area
- Binna Burra camping area
- Boonah Showground camping area
- Sharp Park River Bend Bush Camping
- Darlington Park camping area
- Bigriggen Park camping area
- Flanagan Reserve camping area
- Stinson Park camping area
comments powered by Disqus