Croydon Caravan Park
This well-maintained council-owned park is close to the centre of town. It has lots of green grass, large shady trees and cable TV. The park is within walking distance of everything in town.
Toilets and showers (disabled access), laundry, kiosk/shop, ice, barbecues, pool, TV cables, pets OK.
Credit cards, eftpos.
Tent sites, powered sites, drive-thru sites, fits big motorhomes, cabins.
Corner Brown and Alldridge streets, Croydon 4871
Ph (07) 4745 6238
- Midway Caravan Park
- Karumba Point Sunset Caravan Park
- Bedrock Village Caravan Park
- Normanton Tourist Park
- Gulf Country Caravan Park
- Karumba Point Tourist Park
- Mount Surprise Tourist Park
- Undara Experience