Karumba Point Tourist Park
This caravan park has an excellent range of facilities, including a swimming pool, craft shop, 2 amenities blocks, fish-cleaning areas and laundry facilities. Air-conditioned, on site caravans are available. You’ll find it on Col Kitching Dr (the road to Karumba Point) in Karumba, a popular destination for barramundi fishing at the mouth of the Norman River. Bookings are required for May–Aug.
How to book: 2 Col Kitching Dr, Karumba (07) 4745 9306 www.karumbapoint.com.au
- Karumba Point Tourist Park, Karumba, Caravan park
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Topsy Creek camping area
- Burketown Caravan Park
- Blackbull Siding camping area
- Normanton Tourist Park
- Burke and Wills Roadhouse
- Leichhardt Camping Park
- Albert River camping area (bush camping)
- Shelso camping area
- Wonya camping area (bush camping)
comments powered by Disqus