Longreach Tourist Park
This holiday park provides a comfortable stay in one of central Qld’s popular tourist towns. Facilities include 2 swimming pools, 3 spas, a mini mart, wireless broadband internet or internet kiosks, free electric BBQs and 3 amenities blocks. Caravan sites have electricity, water and sullage points. Also, check out the Stockman’s Hall of Fame and the Qantas Founders Museum.
How to book: 12 Thrush Rd, Longreach (07) 4658 1781
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Broadwater Waterhole camping area (bush camping)
- Aramac Caravan Park
- Muttaburra Caravan Park
- Opalton Field camping area
- Barcoo River camping area
- Longreach Waterhole camping area
- Barcaldine Tourist Park
- Oma Waterhole camping area
- Stonehenge Caravan Park
comments powered by Disqus