Long Waterhole camping area (bush camping)
Self-sufficient campers can stay at this site, but be aware that there is no power, water or facilities. The camping area is reached from the Winton–Jundah Rd, about 2 km south of Winton. While you’re here, head into town to visit the Waltzing Matilda museum.
Who to contact: Winton Visitor Information Centre (07) 4657 1466
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Moorrinya camping area (bush camping)
- Opalton Field camping area
- Broadwater Waterhole camping area (bush camping)
- Stonehenge Caravan Park
- Bough Shed Hole camping area
- Muttaburra Caravan Park
- Four Mile Waterhole camping area
- Longreach Waterhole camping area
- Longreach Tourist Park
comments powered by Disqus