Gympie Caravan Park
This pleasant caravan park offers access to a wide variety of the Sunshine Coast’s attractions; it is within easy driving distance of Tin Can Bay, Boreen Point, Pomona and the Cooloola section of Great Sandy National Park. On-site facilities include a laundry, pool and LPG filling station. Bookings are recommended for peak periods.
How to book: 1 Jane St, Gympie (07) 5483 6800
- Gympie Caravan Park, Gympie, Caravan park
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Harrys camping area
- Neebs Waterhole camping area (walk-in camping)
- Amamoor Creek camping area
- Borumba Deer Park
- Noosa River camping area – no. 4 (boat-based camping)
- Glastonbury Creek camping area
- Cedar Grove camping area
- Noosa River camping area – no. 1 (boat-based camping)
- Wandi Waterhole camping area (bush camping)
- Fig Tree Point camping area
comments powered by Disqus