Cotton Tree Holiday Park
Located along the waters edge at the mouth of the Maroochy River, this large council park has more than 400 tourist sites. It has a selection of eateries and shops immediately opposite the park entrance and is within easy walking distance of the central Maroochydore shopping area. Access is fine for larger rigs. Bookings are required in peak periods, and a minimum-length stay applies at Christmas, long weekends and school holidays.
Toilets and showers (disabled access), laundry, dump point, telephone, gas refills, ice, barbecues, wireless internet, pets OK.
Credit cards, eftpos, holiday loading.
Discounts: weekly, Family Parks.
Tent sites, powered sites, fits big motorhomes, cabins.
Cotton Tree Parade, Maroochydore 4558
Ph (07) 5443 1253 or 1800 461 253,
- Glasshouse Mountains Tourist Park
- BIG4 Forest Glen Holiday Resort
- Ocean View Caravan Park
- Maroochydore Beach Holiday Park
- Coolum Beach Caravan Park
- Dicky Beach Family Holiday Park
- Big4 Maroochy Palms Holiday Village
- Mooloolaba Beach Holiday Park
- Mudjimba Beach Caravan Park
- BIG4 Noosa Bougainvillia Holiday Park