Maroochydore Beach Holiday Park
This moderately sized holiday park (117 sites) is smaller than many of its fellow council-operated parks, but what it lacks in size it makes up for with its absolute waterfront location. Campers looking for a fix of civilisation will be pleased to find wireless internet and a shopping precinct with cafes and restaurants across the road, while swimmers and surfers will revel in Maroochy’s iconic golden sands. Advance bookings are required.
How to book: Melrose Pde, Maroochydore (07) 5443 1167 www.sunshinecoastholidayparks.com.au
- Maroochydore Beach Holiday Park, Maroochydore, Caravan park
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Coochin Creek camping and day-use area
- Poverty Creek camping area
- Booloumba Creek no. 1 camping area
- Gheerulla camping area
- Gallagher Point camping area
- Mission Point camping area (boat-based camping)
- Booloumba Creek no. 4 camping area
- Ocean Beach camping area
- Booloumba Creek no. 3 camping area
comments powered by Disqus