Fletcher Creek Camping Reserve
This camping reserve is beside Fletcher Creek, 45 km north of Charters Towers near the entrance to Dalrymple National Park; access is via Gregory Developmental Rd from the Flinders Hwy. The Charters Towers region is noted for its diverse landscapes, with rainforests in the north-east and desert plains in the south-west.
Who to contact: Charters Towers Regional Council (07) 4761 5300
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Alligator Creek camping area
- Burdekin Falls Dam Caravan Park
- Burdekin River camping area (bush camping)
- Big Crystal Creek camping area
- Canns Camp Creek camping area (bush camping)
- Magnetic Gateway Holiday Village
- Lake Paluma camping area
- Bush camping
- Jourama Falls camping area