Ball Bay Campground
Ball Bay is a basic campground (no powered sites) off Cape Hillsborough Rd, about 48 km north of Mackay. Camping attendants visit the site daily to collect fees. Mackay is on the Bruce Hwy, about 125 km south of Proserpine, with more than 30 sandy beaches and access to several tropical islands in the Great Barrier Reef World Heritage Area.
Who to contact: (07) 4959 0695
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Outer Newry Island camping area (boat-based camping)
- Roylen Bay camping area (boat-based camping)
- Seaforth camping area
- St Helens Beach camping area
- Smalleys Beach camping area
- Captain’s Crossing camping area
- Kinchant Waters Leisure Resort
- Neils camping area (boat-based camping)
- Tug's Point camping area (boat-based camping)
comments powered by Disqus