Seaforth camping area
This campground is 45 km north of Mackay along the Seaforth–Yakapari Rd. It has coin-operated showers. Camping attendants visit the site daily to collect fees. Mackay is on the Bruce Hwy about 125 km south of Proserpine, with more than 30 sandy beaches and access to several tropical islands in the Great Barrier Reef World Heritage Area.
Who to contact: (07) 4966 4359, 0427 373 358
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Outer Newry Island camping area (boat-based camping)
- Roylen Bay camping area (boat-based camping)
- Ball Bay Campground
- St Helens Beach camping area
- Smalleys Beach camping area
- Captain’s Crossing camping area
- Kinchant Waters Leisure Resort
- Neils camping area (boat-based camping)
- Tug's Point camping area (boat-based camping)
comments powered by Disqus