Gawler Caravan Park
This is a good quality park close to the town centre and located on the banks of the Gawler River. It is a good base for exploring the nearby Barossa Valley and is easily accessible from the Sturt and Barrier highways. Bookings are required and a minimum-length stay applies at Christmas, Easter and long weekends.
Toilets and showers (disabled access), dump point, laundry, gas exchange, camp kitchen, barbecues, playground, wireless internet, NO pets.
Credit cards, eftpos.
Tent sites, powered sites, fits big motorhomes, cabins.
Main North Road, Gawler 5118
- Discovery Holiday Parks - Adelaide Beachfront
- Barossa Valley Tourist Park
- Brighton Caravan Park and Holiday Village
- Marion Holiday Park
- Tanunda Caravan and Tourist Park
- Brown Hill Creek Tourist Park
- McLaren Vale Lakeside Caravan Park
- Moana Beach Tourist Park
- Levi Park Caravan Park