Davenport Creek camping area
Home to some of the west coast’s finest surfing and fishing, this remote spot 41 km west of Ceduna has it all: pristine beaches, beautiful dunes, wildlife-rich mangroves and glorious coastal landscapes. Conventional vehicles can access the Cocklebeds and Ocean Beach, while a 4WD is needed to launch a boat at the creek and navigate the dunes to the headland beyond. Check current conditions at Ceduna’s visitor centre. Come with your own water, gas/fuel stove and firewood.
Who to contact: Ceduna Gateway Visitors Information Centre 1800 639 413
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Wittelbee camping area (bush camping)
- Acraman Creek camping area
- Googs Lake camping area (bush camping)
- Pureba camping area (bush camping)
- Tuckamore camping area (bush camping)
- Point Bell camping area
- Haslam camping area
comments powered by Disqus