The Knob camping area
This popular fishing and swimming haunt is just 13 km south of Cowell and its oyster farms in Franklin Harbour, where the beach is a sheltered curve of sand bounded by rock flats and a low headland called the Knob. Camping is basic here, for self-sufficient campers. Look for the sign on Wellington–Beach Rd.
Who to contact: District Council of Franklin Harbour (08) 8629 2019
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Lakes Edge camping area (bush camping)
- Munyaroo camping area (bush camping)
- The Gap camping area
- Tiparra Rocks camping area
- Franklin Harbour camping area (bush camping)
- Carappee Hill camping area (bush camping)
- Nicholls Track camping area
- The Bamboos camping area
- Lipson Cove camping area
comments powered by Disqus