Sheringa Coastal camping area
This classic west-coast surf beach is a legendary salmon-fishing haunt, with good catches of whiting also possible here. There’s no shortage of wild coastline and scenery to the north; swim and surf with care. It’s reached from Sheringa Beach Rd off Flinders Hwy, 39 km south of Elliston. Pick up a permit from the self-registration station, and come with firewood and water.
Who to contact: District Council of Elliston (08) 8687 9177
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Morgans Landing camping area
- Bascombe Well camping area (bush camping)
- The Pool camping area
- Walkers Rocks camping area
- Wedina Well camping area
- Talia Caves camping area (bush camping)
- Sceale Bay camping area (bush camping)
- Baird Bay Campground
- Nicholls Track camping area
comments powered by Disqus