Baird Bay Campground
There’s camping for self-sufficient campers on the northern side of Baird Bay, 50 km south-east of Streaky Bay. To get here, take Baird Bay Rd off Flinders Hwy. Boat tours of Baird Bay leave from the township near the campground, and take you for swims with wild dolphins and sea lions. This is an experience not to be missed.
Who to contact: Streaky Bay Visitor Information Centre (08) 8626 7033
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Speeds Point camping area (bush camping)
- Haslam camping area
- Wittelbee camping area (bush camping)
- Sceale Bay camping area (bush camping)
- Tractor Beach camping area (bush camping)
- Acraman Creek camping area
- Wedina Well camping area