Victor Harbor Holiday and Cabin Park
A family park, with powered and unpowered sites, this place is close to attractions and just 5 min from the beach. There are plenty of sites, as well as villas and cabins. Good facilities for kids include a jumping pillow and go-karts for hire. Take a ride on the historic Victor Harbor horse-drawn tram to Granite Island, and check out the penguin tours. Whale watching, the nearby Urimbirra Wildlife Park and great beach walks are all on offer.
How to book: Bay Rd, Victor Harbor (08) 8552 1949 www.victorharborholiday.com.au
- Victor Harbor Holiday and Cabin Park, Victor Harbor, Caravan park
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Woodcutters Cottage
- Trig camping area
- Godfreys Landing camping area (boat-based camping)
- Tapanappa camping area
- Stringybark camping area
- Jacks Paddock camping area
- Waitpinga camping area
- Cole Crossing camping area
- Barker Knoll camping area (boat-based camping)
- Chookarloo camping area
comments powered by Disqus