Iga Warta Campground
Set among the mountains in the northern Flinders Ranges in the north of SA, this privately owned property features cabins, safari tents, huts and campsites. It is owned and operated by the local Adnyamathanha people, who offer guided cultural tours and special meals to their guests. The campground has a big camp kitchen, a store and a pool for the hot days.
How to book: via Copley, Flinders Ranges (08) 8648 3737 www.igawarta.com
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Arcoona Creek camping area
- Moro Gorge camping area (bush camping)
- Boolyeroo Goldfields camping area
- Grindells Hut camping area
- Italowie Gorge camping area
- Warraweena camping areas
- Weetootla Gorge camping area
- Mainwater Well camping area
- Arkaroola Campground
- Lochness Well camping area
comments powered by Disqus