Burra Caravan and Camping Park
This picturesque park is situated alongside a creek just two minutes walk from the centre of Burra, an historic mining town. The park has good basic facilities and plenty of large shady trees. It is an excellent base from which to explore the town. Bookings are required from Easter to October.
Toilets and showers, laundry, dump point, telephone, kiosk/shop, camp kitchen, barbecues, playground, wireless internet, pets OK.
Credit cards, eftpos.
Tent sites, powered sites, fits big motorhomes.
12 Bridge Terrace, Burra 5417
Ph (08) 8892 2442
- BIG4 Blanchetown Riverside Holiday Park
- Barossa Valley Tourist Park
- Waikerie Caravan Park
- Gawler Caravan Park
- Port Broughton Caravan Park
- Crystal Brook Caravan Park
- Port Pirie Beach Caravan Park
- Tanunda Caravan and Tourist Park
- Peterborough Caravan Park