Mallee camping area
Striking red cliffs are a feature of this camping spot in open mallee country, 15 km east of Burra. Follow the signpost from Eastern Rd, and come equipped with firewood and preferably a gas/fuel stove.
Who to contact: Burra Visitor Centre (08) 8892 2154
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Appila Springs camping area
- Bunyip Park camping area
- White Cliffs Reserve
- Burra Creek Gorge camping area
- Morgan camping area (bush camping)
- Redhill Recreation Ground
- Curnow’s Hut camping area
- Ippinitchie Campground
- Auburn Caravan Park
comments powered by Disqus