Peterborough Caravan Park
This is a tidy park located off the main road in a quiet part of town, adjacent to the town’s swimming pool. The park has modern amenities and is conveniently positioned for an overnight stop between Broken Hill and Adelaide or Port Augusta. We regularly stay here.
Toilets and showers (disabled access), laundry, kiosk/shop, ice, camp kitchen, barbecues, playground, pets OK.
Credit cards, eftpos.
Discounts: 2nd and 3rd night.
Tent sites, powered sites, drive-thru sites, fits big motorhomes, cabins.
36 Grove Street, Peterborough 5422
Ph (08) 8651 2545
- Port Augusta Big4 Holiday Park
- Crystal Brook Caravan Park
- Burra Caravan and Camping Park
- Barossa Valley Tourist Park
- Shoreline Caravan Park
- Port Broughton Caravan Park
- Discovery Holiday Parks – Whyalla Foreshore
- Port Pirie Beach Caravan Park