Lake Albert Caravan Park
Located on the shores of the freshwater Lake Albert, about 1 km from the town centre, this is a budget-priced park with a great expanse of lawn and shady trees. It is a well laid out and well-managed park, with good facilities and a great outlook. Bookings are required in peak periods, with a minimum-length stay at Christmas, Easter and long weekends.
Toilets and showers (disabled access), laundry, dump point, telephone, kiosk/shop, gas refills, ice, camp kitchen, barbecues, playground, boat ramp, pets OK.
Credit cards, eftpos, holiday loading.
Discounts: weekly offpeak, Top Tourist.
Tent sites, powered sites, drive-thru sites, fits big motorhomes, cabins.
25 Narrung Road, Meningie 5264
Ph (08) 8575 1411 or 1300 138 591,
- Victor Harbor Beachfront Holiday Park
- Port Elliot Holiday Park
- Goolwa Caravan Park
- McLaren Vale Lakeside Caravan Park
- Big 4 Port Willunga Tourist Park
- Milang Lakeside Caravan Park
- Mount Compass Caravan Park
- Westbrook Park River Resort
- Murray Bridge Resort Caravan Park and Marina