Colligans camping area
Signposted off the Sturt Hwy, 12 km south-west of Renmark, numerous campsites for self-sufficient campers are scattered along the Murray River.
Who to contact: Parks SA Berri (08) 8595 2111
This campsite is located in Murray River National Park
Covering 13 000 ha, this extended archipelago of flood plains is traversed by a wonderful network of creeks and backwaters. It offers some of the finest canoe touring and riverside camping in the state. The park comprises 3 sections: the remote creek system of Katarapko, accessible Lyrup Flats, and the northern flood-plain outlier, Bulyong Island.
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Murray River camping area (bush camping)
- Bulyong Island camping area (boat-based camping)
- Eckerts Creek Section camping area
- Katarapko Extension Section camping area
- Katarapko Section camping area
- Tea Tree camping area
comments powered by Disqus