Waikerie Caravan Park
A large council park close to the river on the edge of town, this is in a pretty setting, easily located, with good amenities and a range of facilities. Bookings are required in peak periods and a minimum-length stay applies at Easter and long weekends. There is good value here. There is a major redevelopment of this caravan park in the planning.
Toilets and showers (disabled access), laundry, dump point, kiosk/shop, gas refills, ice, camp kitchen, barbecues, pool, playground, boat ramp, wireless internet, internet terminal, pets OK.
Credit cards, eftpos, holiday loading.
Discounts: weekly off-peak, Family Parks.
Tent sites, powered sites, drive-thru sites, fits big motorhomes, cabins.
49 Peake Terrace, Waikerie 5330
Ph (08) 8541 2651 or 1300 668 151,
- BIG4 Blanchetown Riverside Holiday Park
- Kingston-on-Murray Caravan Park
- Berri Riverside Caravan Park
- Riverbend Caravan Park
- BIG4 Renmark Riverfront Holiday Park
- Cobdogla Station Caravan Park
- Loxton Riverfront Caravan Park
- Discovery Holiday Parks – Lake Bonney
- Barossa Valley Tourist Park