Port Broughton Caravan Park
A large park on the waterfront at the small town of Port Broughton, this is ideal for a quiet break or for fishing and crabbing. Bookings are required in peak periods, and a minimum-length stay period applies at Easter and school holidays. Pets are allowed outside holidays.
Toilets and showers (disabled access), laundry, dump point, kiosk/shop, gas exchange, ice, camp kitchen, barbecues, pool, playground, boat ramp, wireless internet, internet terminal, pets OK.
Credit cards, eftpos.
Discounts: pensioners, seniors, weekly off-peak, Family Parks.
Tent sites, powered sites, drive-thru sites, fits big motorhomes, cabins.
2 Barker Street, Port Broughton 5522
Ph (08) 8635 2188
- Cowell Foreshore Caravan Park and Holiday Units
- Port Augusta Big4 Holiday Park
- Discovery Holiday Parks – Whyalla Foreshore
- Peterborough Caravan Park
- Burra Caravan and Camping Park
- Port Pirie Beach Caravan Park
- Crystal Brook Caravan Park
- Shoreline Caravan Park