Flinders Island Cabin Park and Car Hire
This place, just south of the airport, offers a range of options to visitors, from bicycle camping to self-catering cabins for the whole family. The park hires out kayaks, campervans and mountain bikes, as well as all the camping and fishing gear you will need to enjoy the island at your own pace. There is a lovely nature walk opposite and pretty Killicrankie Bay, where you can scour the beach at low tide for the topaz known locally as Killicrankie diamond, is a 30 min drive north.
How to book: 1 Bluff Rd, Whitemark (03) 6359 2188, 0427 592 188 www.flindersislandcp.com.au
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Allports Beach camping area
- Top Camp camping area
- Musselroe Bay camping area
- North East River camping area
- Little Musselroe Bay camping area
- Yellow Beaches Coastal Reserve camping area
- Lillies Beach camping area
- The Patriarchs Wildlife Sanctuary camping area
- Petal Point camping area
- Trousers Point camping area
comments powered by Disqus