Freycinet National Park
Walkers in Freycinet National Park who venture down to Wineglass Bay will most likely encounter Bennett’s wallabies. Their furry friends include Tasmanian pademelons, wombats, possums, sugar gliders, quolls and Tasmanian bettongs. Seabirds such as Australasian gannets, albatrosses and petrels can be seen from Cape Tourville; some birds nest on the islands called the Nuggets, which lie around 1 kilometre offshore. The waters are home to dolphins and fur seals and visiting whales in winter.
- Back to nature, Freycinet National Park, Back to nature
- Freycinet National Park, Eco-friendly activity
- Freycinet National Park, East Coast, National park
- Freycinet National Park, Kayaking, Kayaking
- Freycinet Sea Cruises, Eco-friendly activity