Gumleaves Bush Holidays
This large cabin park and holiday centre is set among pretty woodland with its own little lake, pioneer display and adventure playground. It caters for large groups in cabin-style accommodation and there is camping for vans and motorhomes too. On-site there is tennis, minigolf and a flying fox, while further afield there are beaches, vineyards and great fishing spots. Turn inland off the Tasman Hwy at the sign on Swanston Rd, 26 km north of Orford.
How to book: Tasman Hwy, Little Swanport (03) 6244 8147 www.gumleaves.com.au
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Frenchs Farm camping area (walk-in camping)
- Wineglass Bay camping area (walk-in camping)
- Darlington Campground (walk-in camping)
- Honeymoon Bay camping area
- Hazards Beach camping area (walk-in camping)
- Mayfield Bay camping area
- Buckleys Rocks camping area
- Bryans Beach camping area (walk-in bush camping)
- Cooks Beach camping area (walk-in camping)
comments powered by Disqus