Swansea Holiday Park – Schouten Beach
With picture-postcard views across Great Oyster Bay to the mountains of Freycinet Peninsula, this family-friendly cabin and caravan park is in a great spot next to Swansea’s golf course. It is right on Schouten Beach and just a short walk to main street cafes and restaurants. Close by is the Loon.tite.ter.mair.re.le.hoin.er walk, which wends its way around scenic Waterloo Point. Further afield there are vineyards and berry farms, and Freycinet National Park is a 55 min drive from the park. Turn into Wellington St towards the ocean at the sign on the Tasman Hwy, on the southern side of Swansea. Pets are permitted after Easter.
How to book: 2 Bridge St, Swansea (03) 6257 8148 www.swansea-holiday.com.au
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Hazards Beach camping area (walk-in camping)
- Cooks Beach camping area (walk-in camping)
- Buckleys Rocks camping area
- Mayfield Bay camping area
- Honeymoon Bay camping area
- Whitewater Wall camping area (bush camping)
- Richardsons Beach (powered sites) camping area
- Richardsons Beach (the Sand Dunes) camping area
- Wineglass Bay camping area (walk-in camping)
- Bryans Beach camping area (walk-in bush camping)
comments powered by Disqus