Bronte Park Village
This delightful township was built in the 1940s to house workers constructing the Tungatinah hydro-electricity scheme. The old hydro houses have been converted to cabin accommodation for visitors to the area’s famous angling waters. Bronte Park is set in open farmland with 11 lakes within 20 min drive, and anglers are drawn by the variety of excellent trout fishing on offer. The caravan park has gravel sites and is conveniently close to a store and tavern. Bronte Park is on the Marlborough Hwy (B11) 4 km north of the Lyell Hwy intersection.
How to book: 376 Marlborough Hwy, Bronte Park (03) 6289 1126 www.bronteparkvillage.com.au ;Permits: an Inland Angling Licence is required and available from Bronte Park General Store (03) 6289 1129; check angling regulations and season www.ifs.tas.gov.au
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Cynthia Bay Campground
- Echo Point Hut (walk-in camping)
- Pumphouse Bay camping area
- Lake King William camping area (bush camping)
- Laughing Jack Lagoon camping area
- Wayatinah Lakeside Caravan Park
- Lake Binney camping area (bush camping)
- Bradys Lake camping area (bush camping)
- Bronte Lagoon camping area
- Little Pine Lagoon Lakeside Reserve camping area
comments powered by Disqus