Deloraine Apex Caravan Park
This caravan park beside the picturesque Meander River is just a short walk from National Trust–classified Deloraine’s main street. There are grassy sites along the river bank, and while there is a playground and swimming pool nearby to keep the kids happy, you will need to keep an eye on them because there is no fencing between the park and a nearby railway track. The caretaker lives across the road and the office is easy to miss, but the facilities here are topnotch and it is a great base within easy distance of some of the most scenic parts of Tasmania.
How to book: 51 West Pde, Deloraine (03) 6362 2345 Camping fees: fees payable to caretaker opposite park
- Deloraine Apex Caravan Park, Deloraine, Caravan park
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Lake Mackenzie camping area (bush camping)
- Mole Creek Caravan Park
- Bakers Point camping area
- Lake Barrington West camping area
- O’Neills Creek Reserve camping area
- Port Sorell Lions Caravan Park
- West Kentish Park camping area
- Lower Liffey camping area
- Andy’s Motorhome and Caravan Park
- Lake Parangana camping area (bush camping)
comments powered by Disqus