Launceston Holiday Park
This well-equipped cabin park and camping area is perfectly located for travellers visiting Launceston and the beautiful Tamar Valley. There are plenty of sites in a parkland setting with great amenities, including a laundry, rec room, playground, camp kitchen and kiosk. An added attraction is the park’s wine bar, where you can relax with a glass of great Tasmanian wine at the end of your day touring the valley’s vineyards. The park is on the west side of the West Tamar Hwy (A7), 10 km from Launceston.
How to book: 711 West Tamar Hwy, Legana (03) 6330 1714 www.islandcabins.com.au/launceston
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Lower Liffey camping area
- Lilydale Falls Reserve camping area
- Springlawn camping area
- Northeast Park camping area
- Koybaa camping area
- Myrtle Park Recreation Ground
- Andy’s Motorhome and Caravan Park
- Horse Yards camping area
- Bellingham Coastal Reserve camping area
- Bakers Point camping area
comments powered by Disqus