Mole Creek Caravan Park
This riverside caravan park, just west of Mole Creek township, has plenty of attractions close by. There are Australia’s finest cave systems at Marakoopa and King Solomons Cave, as well as honey farms, a cheesery, and a salmon and a ginseng farm to visit. The park has laundry facilities and wifi, and is happy to provide you with firewood on request. From Mole Creek, take Liena Rd west, turning right into Union Bridge Rd past the bridge, 4 km from town.
How to book: 2 Union Creek Rd, Mole Creek (03) 6363 1150 www.molecreek.net.au
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Lake Gairdner camping area
- West Kentish Park camping area
- Lake Mackenzie camping area (bush camping)
- Lake Rowallan camping area (bush camping)
- O’Neills Creek Reserve camping area
- Wild Dog Creek camping area (walk-in camping)
- Lake Barrington West camping area
- Lake Parangana camping area (bush camping)
- Lower Liffey camping area
comments powered by Disqus