Northeast Park camping area
Surrounded by beautiful parkland, trees and lakes, this pretty camping ground is 1 km east of Scottsdale on the A3. There is a playground on-site and you can stay at the park for up to 7 days, giving you plenty of time to meet the other residents – ducks, wallabies, platypus or the rare burrowing crayfish. Scottsdale’s modern Forest Eco Centre in King St has a wealth of information about the area and is well worth a look. Scottsdale is a 1 hr scenic drive from Launceston over the Sideling Range.
Who to contact: Scottsdale Visitor Information Centre (03) 6352 6520; or Dorset Council (03) 6352 6500
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Myrtle Park Recreation Ground
- Branxholm Centenary Park camping area
- Blackmans Lagoon camping area
- Big Waterhouse Lake camping area
- Weldborough Hotel Campground
- Bridport Caravan Park
- Lilydale Falls Reserve camping area
- Waterhouse Beach camping area
comments powered by Disqus