Blackmans Lagoon camping area
This camping area is used by duck shooters in season and is suited to big rigs. It is reached along Blackmans Lagoon Rd off Waterhouse Rd, 23 km east of Bridport. Camping is in a pine plantation by a network of lagoons some way from the coast, but there is 4WD access through the dunes to the beach.
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Waterhouse Point camping area
- South Croppies Point camping area
- Casuarina Hill camping area
- Brads camping area
- Herbies Landing camping area
- Mathers camping area
- Big Waterhouse Lake camping area
- Village Green camping area
- Waterhouse Beach camping area
- Ransons Beach camping area
comments powered by Disqus