Wings Wildlife Park
Staying here is a different experience. There is trout fishing, bushwalking, kayaking, golf, and more. The park has good facilities including powered sites, but we would opt for the unpowered riverfront camping area. The farm has a range of animals and a reptile display. A stay here would be a great adventure, especially for the city family with young children.
Toilets and showers (disabled access), laundry, kiosk/shop, gas refills and exchange, ice, barbecues, no pets.
Credit cards, eftpos.
Tent sites, powered sites, drive-thru sites, fits big motorhomes, cabins.
137 Winduss Road, Gunns Plains 7316
Ph (03) 6429 1151
- Wings Wildlife Park, Wings Wildlife Park, Campsite
- Abel Tasman Caravan Park
- Beach Retreat Tourist Park
- BIG4 Ulverstone Holiday Park
- Discovery Holiday Parks – Cradle Mountain
- BIG4 Kelso Sands Holiday Park
- Penguin Caravan Park
- Deloraine Apex Caravan Park
- Port Sorell Lions Caravan Park
- Bay View Holiday Village