Wings Wildlife Park
Gunns Plains is a picturesque rural valley surrounded by forested hills and spectacular cliffs. It is close to some of Tasmania’s most scenic natural attractions, such as Leven Canyon, Gunns Plains Caves and the renowned Cradle Mountain. As well as providing cabin and camper accommodation, this park is also home to an extensive menagerie of exotic and native animals, from koalas and Tasmanian devils to water buffalo and bison. The grassed camping areas are alongside the Leven River. The park has good facilities and offers a gas bottle exchange service. Winduss Rd runs off South Riana Rd (B17) at a signposted hairpin bend 1 km from the turn-off from Gunns Plains Rd.
How to book: 137 Winduss Rd, Gunns Plains (03) 6429 1151 www.wingswildlife.com.au
- Wings Wildlife Park, Gunns Plains, Caravan park
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Port Sorell Lions Caravan Park
- Discovery Holiday Park – Cradle Mountain Campground
- Koybaa camping area
- Mole Creek Caravan Park
- Pioneer Park camping area
- Lake Parangana camping area (bush camping)
- Lake Gairdner camping area
- West Kentish Park camping area
- O’Neills Creek Reserve camping area
- Lake Barrington West camping area
comments powered by Disqus