Bothwell Camping Ground
Right in the centre of town, this unshaded gravel park in Market Pl is set up mainly for vans rather than tents. Bothwell is off the beaten track but well worth a visit for its history and craft, not forgetting it is home to Australia’s oldest golf course, which dates back to 1837. The Australian Golf Museum is a must-see and is almost next-door to the camping area. There is a park opposite with BBQs and picnic tables.
How to book: Central Highlands Council, Bothwell (03) 6259 5503; or Bothwell Garage (03) 6259 5599 Camping fees: fees payable at Bothwell Garage, keys from council office in Alexander St, Bothwell
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Wayatinah Lakeside Caravan Park
- Woods Lake camping area (bush camping)
- Bradys Lake camping area (bush camping)
- Mount Field Campground
- Lake Dulverton Roadside Stopover camping area
- Dago Point camping area
- Kempton Overnight Bay camping area
- Bethune Park camping area
comments powered by Disqus