Barilla Holiday Park
Just 5 min from Hobart airport and 15 min from Hobart CBD, this cabin and caravan park is a very convenient stopover for travellers. There are all the usual facilities on-site, plus an indoor spa pool, wood-fired pizzeria, minigolf and children’s playground. Historic Richmond is only a 10 min drive away and the vineyards of the lovely Coal River Valley are right on your doorstep. To top it off, there’s a Saturday shuttle bus to take you to Hobart’s famous Salamanca Market.
How to book: 75 Richmond Rd, Cambridge (03) 6248 5453 www.barilla.com.au
- Barilla Holiday Park, Cambridge, Caravan park
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Lime Bay camping area
- Shipwrights Point Regatta Ground Recreation Reserve camping area
- Franklin Foreshore Reserve RV Camping Ground
- Encampment Cove camping area (walk-in camping)
- Kempton Overnight Bay camping area
- Port Arthur Holiday Park
- Bivouac Bay camping area (walk-in camping)
- Neck Reserve camping area
- Cygnet Holiday Park
- White Beach Tourist Park
comments powered by Disqus