Cygnet Holiday Park
Cygnet is the Huon Valley’s top foodie destination and accommodation can be hard to find at peak times. On top of that, each Jan thousands of music lovers come to town for Cygnet’s lively folk festival. This council park has good amenities and is central to everything Cygnet has to offer. Bookings are essential at peak times. There’s a dump point at nearby Burtons Reserve. The park is on Mary St behind the RSL Club, near the recreation ground, and signposted from the highway.
How to book: 77 Mary St, Cygnet 0418 532 160
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Tahune camping area
- Arve River Picnic Ground camping area
- Dover Beachside Tourist Park
- Neck Reserve camping area
- Cloudy Corner camping area
- Hastings Forest Picnic Area camping area
- Franklin Foreshore Reserve RV Camping Ground
- Shipwrights Point Regatta Ground Recreation Reserve camping area
- Bush camping (walk-in camping)
comments powered by Disqus