Dover Beachside Tourist Park
This popular beachside caravan park has everything from cabins and campsites to wifi access, and it ticks all the boxes for family fun. The kids will love the playground and the sheltered beach across the road, while all the facilities you might need are in the park or at the Dover shops 500 m away. The Ida Bay Vintage Railway, Hastings Caves and Thermal Springs, and the Tahune AirWalk are all within easy reach if you can drag yourself away from this idyllic spot. Bookings are recommended in summer. When you get to Dover, turn left into Station Rd, then left again into Kent Beach Rd.
How to book: 27 Kent Beach Rd, Dover (03) 6298 1301 www.dovertouristpark.com.au
- Dover Beachside Tourist Park, Dover, Caravan park
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Cygnet Holiday Park
- Bush camping (walk-in camping)
- Jetty Beach camping area
- The Pines camping area
- Shipwrights Point Regatta Ground Recreation Reserve camping area
- Cloudy Corner camping area
- Franklin Foreshore Reserve RV Camping Ground
- Hastings Forest Picnic Area camping area
- Arve River Picnic Ground camping area
comments powered by Disqus