Snug Beach Cabin and Caravan Park
This landscaped caravan park is just 20 min south of Hobart, so it is an easy commute to the city’s attractions. On the other hand, if you are looking for a relaxed and picturesque holiday spot it ticks that box too. There are caravan and tent sites set among pretty waterside gardens, as well as an all-weather BBQ and camp kitchen. There is a delightful sandy cove for safe swimming, and for travellers heading to Bruny Island, the ferry terminal at Kettering is only 5 min away.
How to book: 35 Beach Rd, Snug (03) 6267 9138 www.seasidetouristparks.com.au/snug.asp
- Snug Beach Cabin and Caravan Park, Snug, Caravan park
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Neck Reserve camping area
- Arve River Picnic Ground camping area
- The Pines camping area
- Shipwrights Point Regatta Ground Recreation Reserve camping area
- Lime Bay camping area
- Franklin Foreshore Reserve RV Camping Ground
- Hastings Forest Picnic Area camping area
- White Beach Tourist Park
- Cygnet Holiday Park
- Dover Beachside Tourist Park
comments powered by Disqus