Queenstown Cabin and Tourist Park
This cabin park in Queenstown’s south has a full list of facilities and is a good central site from which to explore the region’s mining history and extraordinary natural features. There is everything you might need, from laundry facilities to a games room, and there is a dump point in town. At Queenstown, turn south off the Lyell Hwy onto Driffield St, which becomes Urquart St and then Grafton St. The park is on your left.
How to book: 17 Grafton St (03) 6471 1332 www.westcoastcabins.com.au
- Queenstown Cabin And Tourist Park, Queenstown, Caravan park
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Lake Burbury Camping Ground
- Lake Vera hut camping area (walk-in camping)
- Philps Creek camping area (walk-in camping)
- Macquarie Heads camping area
- Darwin Dam camping area
- Collingwood River camping area
- Loddon River camping area (walk-in camping)
- Lake Tahune hut camping area (walk-in camping)
- Thureau Hills camping area
comments powered by Disqus