Cruises - around Lakes Entrance
More than just a cruise, a one- or two-hour Sea- Safari out of Lakes Entrance is an opportunity to add to research about the area. You will help document seabirds, marine life – including seahorses with an underwater camera – zooplankton and salinity levels. Any unusual findings are sent to the relevant government departments. The vessel takes a maximum of ten passengers.
Lazy Days Cruises operates a quiet electric motor in a quaint, century-old timber launch. In fact, the Rubeena claims to be Victoria’s first completely electric-powered vessel. The cruises on pristine Lake Tyers last from one and a half hours to eight hours, with a focus on birdlife, ecology, history and natural beauty.
Sea-Safari: (03) 5155 5027 or 0458 511 438
Nearby Eco Activities
- Bushwalking in the Snowy Mountains
- Baw Baw National Park
- Mitchell River National Park
- Rafting - Mitta Mitta and Murray Rivers
- Cross-country skiing
- Platypus-watching - Bombala
- Croajingolong National Park
- Kayaking around Bright
- Bushwalking Alpine National Park
- Cross-country skiing - Victoria's High Country