Lakes Entrance Tourist Park
There is plenty of room for kids to run about at this caravan park, along with a playground and games room to keep them amused. It’s situated 2.5 km from the town of Lakes Entrance and is close to Eastern Beach. The camping area is spacious, kept very clean and has excellent amenities. There are beach walks nearby along with sublime views of the coastline.
How to book: 127 Princes Hwy, Lakes Entrance (03) 5155 1159 www.lakesentrancetouristpark.com
- Lakes Entrance Tourist Park, Lakes Entrance, Caravan park
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Bunga Arm (boat-based camping)
- Bush camping
- Woods Point camping area
- Waters Edge Holiday Park
- Glasshouse camping area
- Emu Bight camping area
- Colquhoun camping area (bush camping)
- Camerons Arm camping area
- Trident Arm camping area
- Pettmans Beach camping area
comments powered by Disqus