Orbost Caravan Park
The centre of town is only a short 500-metre walk from this park, which is situated off the main highway. It has large shady trees, good basic facilities and is conveniently located for an overnight stop; it is around a day’s drive for those travelling from Melbourne.
Toilets and showers (disabled access), laundry, dump point, camp kitchen, barbecues, telephone, playground, wireless internet, pets OK.
Credit cards, eftpos.
Tent sites, powered sites, drive-thru sites, fits big motorhomes, cabins.
2–6 Lochiel Street, Orbost 3888
Ph (03) 5154 1097
- Lake Tyers Camp and Caravan Park
- Koonwarra Beach Resort
- Eastern Beach Tourist Park
- Lakes Entrance Tourist Park
- Waters Edge Holiday Park
- Bairnsdale Holiday Park
- Mitchell Gardens Holiday Park
- 90 Mile Beach Holiday Retreat
- Lake King Waterfront Caravan Park