Built in 1890, this self-contained Victorian villa has been graciously restored to accommodate eight guests in four bedrooms. There are two bathrooms, a well-equipped kitchen, a large lounge room with dining table, central heating and an open fire. Antique furniture and a claw-foot bath add to the Cumberland’s heritage charm. It is surrounded by a lovely garden with boxed hedge parterre in the front and a paved area at the back with old-fashioned bikes for childhood fun. Its central location makes it ideal for walking to restaurants, theatre, antique shops, art gallery and even the local railway station.
332 Lydiard St North; (03) 5331 6216